we have a house built in early 1970. The kitchen sink rusted through so it must be replaced. We have a ceramic tiled counter top with an undermount sink. We are having great difficulty finding a stanless steel sink to replace it but we have been able to find overmount sinks. How do we go about converting the undermont withe drop in? The old sink was cemented in then grouted and tiled.Help!!!

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.