I am planning to install LED strip light in my parents kitchen. We have a chimney that is blocking out all the light over the stove top.
The things I am worried about is
- Longevity of the lights. I don't visit them often and I want the lights to last long and not fail in a few months or weeks.
- Resistance to oil and grime. and how easy it is to clean.
- Heat and short circuit. I saw some of the post that said that the heat melted the wires and shorted. I know led's don't heat much. But I never used LED strip