I went up onto the roof and looked at the vents. The rubber around the pipe was cracked with large gaps on both.
I added outdoor rated caulking to reseal them.
Edit - We had a good rain yesterday (3in + with periods of heavy downpour as well as gentle soaking). I had placed some plastic sheeting under the vent in the attic above the bathroom. The bathroom leak did have some leaking still.
The kitchen leak did not register any additional moisture using a moisture meter (I still haven't climbed into that side of the attic) and the moisture (~5%) matched the surrounding ceiling. When I climbed back on the roof, I noticed that the caulk job I did missed some cracks on the bathroom vent (not sure if it bubbled due to air escaping from the attic or if I just missed it).
The kitchen had no such spots. I re-sealed the bathroom and will wait for more rain (tomorrow according to the forecast).