I live in a rental house. My pit bull terrier ate the drywall and now I have a home inspection coming up.

What can I do?

I have a picture just don't know how to post it.

  • 1
    To add a picture, just edit your post and hit control-G. It does the same thing as clicking on the little picture icon in the message editor. – Dave Tweed Jun 12 '15 at 23:23
  • 2
    Standard drywall patch job. And get that dog some training. – iLikeDirt Jun 12 '15 at 23:27
  • How to post an image – Tester101 Jun 12 '15 at 23:38
  • Do a web search on "How to Patch Holes in Drywall". – Tyler Durden Jun 13 '15 at 2:00

Just buy a little tub of joint compound, or spackling and cover up the areas. You will have to paint it as well. If it is a hole then get a small piece of drywall slightly bigger than the hole but where you can still get it inside (you may have to cut it bigger). Drill a hole in the middle to fit a piece of string in it. This will help you to hold it to the wall. Use joint compound on the edges like glue. When it dries, fill the void with more joint compound. I've repaired many fist-size holes from when I was a teenager.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.