I read an answer which referred to a product called "SealsAll", but I can't find this product. Anyone know if it still available?

Thanks Tester101. That does look like a more appropriate product for the tank leak. However I was interested in the floor/deck sealer called SealsAll. I have found mention of it online, and the manufacturer being Seal America Inc., but I can't find any further info on the company or product. Thanks again.

  • 1
    I'm confused... You read about a product in a question about how to seal a leak in a metal tank, but thought the product would be appropriate for sealing floors/decking? – Tester101 Jun 12 '15 at 18:36

I suspect @shirlockhomes may have been referring to Seal-All®. Though it's impossible to say for sure, as I'm not @shirlockhomes.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.