How do I remove this kind of white plastic connector attached to the metal pipe?

enter image description here


On the other side of the cube at the top of the white part is a clip that fits inside the cube. Pull that out and the white part will come off the brass part.

  • It looks exactly the same on the other side of the cube.
    – z-boss
    Jun 5 '15 at 0:20

This looks like a manufacturer's equipment specific fitting. Disconnect both supply lines at the supply valves, then unscrew the fitting.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.