I moved to a new place and trying to install the washing machine. The wall faucet for water supply in toilet does not seem to have a handle.

enter image description here

I cannot find the name of this type of faucet (not even sure if it is a faucet). Lifehacker, IRC, Google/Bing image searches; none of them has yielded anything useful.

Any detail about this [object] would be much appreciated.

  • Does the "button" on the top push through the bottom? It almost looks like a larger one of these. – Comintern May 15 '15 at 22:56
  • It is a rigid piece of metal. It cannot be pressed and doesn't go through the bottom. – vulcan raven May 16 '15 at 8:27

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.