In my spare bedroom, there are four electrical outlets. If I use a vacuum cleaner in one of those outlets, the breaker trips. However, if I use any of the other outlets, it works fine. Is the outlet itself bad, or is there some other kind of wiring problem? This breaker only powers the four outlets, a ceiling fan and light. I had the light (7W LED) on, and everything else off or unplugged. All outlets show 120V Hot-Neutral, and 0 V Neutral-Ground. The breaker is a 15A Combination Type AFCI Type BRAF.
You sound you live in a house with an illegal safety code. One sure way to find out if the house wiring is breaking the safety electrical code, test every AC receptacles with a $1 AC pen tester. if both a Neutral (White) or the Live (Black) wires lights the pen, then you need to call a "certified electrician" to pinpoint which non polarize receptacle is causing the problem which won't take 30 minutes to find and fix.