I'm looking for plastic folding stands for painting. The idea is to put e.g. plywood board at the top of those and paint furniture on it. Any idea where (e.g. web store) I can find these?


All home improvement stores carry plastic and metal folding sawhorses that would be perfect for your application. Prices can vary widely, but I have found cheap ones to do exactly what you are thinking about at Wal Mart hardware dept and on occassion at Big Lots.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.