How do I remove the little round plates that are back of a stud in drywall?

  • 2
    Can you post a photo of what you're taking about, and/or provide a better description.? – Tester101 Mar 21 '15 at 6:45

I get a flat screw driver and tap them with a hammer until it is about 1/8" inside drywall. Then just a bit of spackle over the indention.

| improve this answer | |
  • or, for a smaller hole, you can drill off the cap. But, yes, spackle and paint. – keshlam Mar 22 '15 at 21:36

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.