My bathroom sink stopper is broken because of a missing clevis. The rods are there, but nothing connects them. I can obviously replace the whole thing, but I would like to buy only a clevis if possible.

On Amazon and HD/Lowe's web sites they only sell full kits, not parts.

Is there a way to buy a clevis separately? (Not necessarily the sink stopper one -- anything that would solve the problem.)


Home Depot shows Delta #RP12516. It should be a somewhat universal part. Any brand should fit. If they don't stock it they can order it. I would first try a local hardware store they are likely to carry a store brand for less than a Delta part. You will also need the clip that attaches the rod to the pivot lever.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.