It's like a crowbar with a screwdriver handle.

I have found one called KM-569-A, but I need one for a job, and I have no idea what its called!


enter image description here

So, What is this called?

  • Why the downvote? – George Mar 21 '15 at 19:03

Similar tools are also available for automotive trim removal. They are often called "automotive trim removal tool" (go figure, eh...)

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |
  • Major difference here is that the trim removers expect more space - tack pullers have near-knife edges and much smaller openings. – paul Mar 15 '15 at 4:18

That is a nail-puller or tack-puller (more commonly tack-puller with the screwdriver-type handle). You can get similar function from a "cats-paw"

Cats-Paw tack-puller

| improve this answer | |

The tool you want is called a "tack puller". A search in Google will show a plethora of styles.

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |

Wiha makes a very small one it calls a "chip lifter":


| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.