I would like to have an adjustable ring on the wall for attaching ropes and other things. My gym has such a thing, but I can't find it online and could really use some help. Below is an image of the ring hook and it has a switch that allows you to hook it into some kind of wall mount structure. Any ideas?

Ring Hook

  • That looks like a tie down from a cargo management system. Like for box trucks and trailers. – Web Mar 11 '15 at 17:27

You are looking for an E track tie down system that is commonly used in box trucks and trailers.

Example : E tracks and assorted tie downs

|improve this answer|||||

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.