I plan to be adding 2 bathrooms side by side. Is it possible to do 1 wetwall with all the plubming in it? I attached an overly simplified image as an example.
A few questions.
- Is this possible?
- This may not be answerable but would this be problematic in terms of being up to code?
- Are there any issues that with doing it this way?
- I know it may be very hard to access plumbing at a later date if something went wrong since there would be no access panel (or access wall). Is access really need in the future?
- What size should the wetwall be in this case?
- If this is bad, are there any alternatives or would it just be best to use different walls for each?