Does anyone know somewhere (ideally online) I can buy plastic air ducting?

The stuff I'm talking about is what they used on Mythbusters to make that helium 'airship'. It's just a large diameter tube made of thin plastic (polythene), used in places like movie sets and with other temporary structures.

This is it: http://www.tombling.com/ducting/sizes.htm but this company only supplies to trade and doesn't sell directly.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.