A few days ago, our dog clipped our vertical blinds, taking one slat down. I was going to re-attach the single fallen slat to the mounting clip that's connected to the rail, but a small gear inside that clip-like-unit must have come out. I know this because when I re-attach the slat to the clip, it no longer rotates when I turn the blinds.

I apologize for the vague description, I am unsure what all of these parts are called.

As I cannot find that small piece, I need to purchase a replacement part. I have started searching for this, but I have no idea what this part is called. What is this part called?

enter image description here


1 Answer 1


I can confirm that was indeed the part I needed. It was listed as:

Vertical Blind Repair Carrier Stem and Gear for Attaching Slats

enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.