The sprayer is cracked and leaks like crazy. The replacement I bought does not fit on the existing hose. I thought this would be a real easy to remove the existing hose and put a new hose and sprayer in. I think it's one of those quick-disconnect types, but I can't figure out how to disconnect the sprayer from under the sink. Please see the pictures below. Any ideas would be helpful.

enter image description here enter image description here

Edit: For reference, I have recently learned that this assembly is a Pfister Marielle faucet.

1 Answer 1


It is a "push-to-connect" fitting. You disconnect by pushing the tube, pushing the gray ring, then (while still pushing the gray ring) pulling the tube:

enter image description here

  • So I finally got around to replacing the entire faucet (it's a long story) and your description was tremendously valuable during the removal of everything. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!
    – CatShoes
    May 3, 2015 at 20:26

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.