I have a bathroom with a bathtub, toilet, and sink that are all very, very slow to drain. When water drains out of the toilet, it backs up into the tub, and vice-versa.
Here's what the setup looks like.
Sink Toilet Tub ----------+------+----+--+ < Flow of water < | Clean out
To the right of the tub there is nothing.
Here's what I've tried:
- I had someone (not a professional) auger the clean out and remove some solids (looked like food from the garbage disposal and soap scum).
- He removed the toilet, took a hose, and sprayed water into the drain and the water went through the drain pipes no problem. After he put the toilet back on, the problem seemed to be a little better, but still noticeably slow.
- Putting some enzymatic stuff in there over the course of a couple weeks
- Putting Liquid Plumber down the tub drain and sink
- Putting bleach down the tub drain and sink
What else can I do (short of calling a plumber) to troubleshoot this?