We have had a LED light in the family room for several months now. In the past week it has started to act funny. We turn on the LED light and after a while it turns off and then goes back on and then a little while later off and on again. The time between turning off and on varies. Is this normal after several months of use? Is this an indicator the light is starting to burn out? A malfunction? Or a short in the wiring?
The light is not loose in the socket as we checked that.
What should we do? I do not want to have fire result from this.