My ceiling light won't turn off. There are 2 separate switches to choose from to use. Neither will turn the light off. One makes the light flicker a bit, but not off the other doesn't seem to be working at all. This is a recent problem, has worked since room built 8 years ago.
If you've modified any wiring recently, you may have accidentally connected two separate circuits. Otherwise, the only thing I can think of that could cause this is a short-circuit.
Either case is (very) potentially dangerous. If you don't feel comfortable tracking down electrical issues yourself, I would call a licensed electrician right away.