Does anyone know how to deal with greenish gray mold on the border of my window frame with my Insulated glazing?
I've never had mold before and my house is 32 years old and very well insulated. The wood in the pictures is impregnated hardwood.
The mold is on all four sides but is thickest at the bottom and lower part of the sides:
- Scrub away the solid parts (fungi)
- Clean with diluted vinegar
1) Would this be a good idea or could the spores have penetrated too deep into the wood?
2) Will it need replacement? If no, if it gets worse is there a point of no return?
3) Does anyone know what kind of mold this even is? I've never seem it before. It's pale green, completely different from the black mold that can grow in the bathroom or the deep green mold that grows on fruit.