I would be happy if anyone can help me with the following project I wish to build :
I have an old amplifier 4ohm impedance with A and B zones, support for mono and stereo and playing A and\or B. I would like to connect the followings to that amplifier :
- 2 speakers for stereo in room A
- 2 speakers for stereo in room B
- 1 speaker in room C (mono)
- 1 speaker in room D (mono)
I would like these speakers to allow me to :
- play an input from the amplifier and listen to it in all rooms simultaneously
- when playing simultaneously , I would like to have stereo in rooms A and B
- when simultaneously, I would like to have full sound in room C and D (mono), and not just left or right sound.
- Phono (turntable)
- mobile phone \ ipod
How may I accomplish it ? how can I wire the speakers and the amplifier ? what kind of speakers would I need and would they all have to be the exact same model for this to work ?