I live on my own and because I'm a dancer I want to use one of my spare rooms as a good rehearsal space. What I want to do is cover at least one of my walls there in a mirror-like wallpaper or something so that I can see my reflection really well. I can't afford a lot at the moment. I cant buy a huge mirror because they're expensive so I was thinking about a huge mirror sticker.


You can get chrome mirror finish vinyl (with a self adhesive backing). To get an effective mirror effect on a wall though, the wall would need to be very smooth, or it would easily show distortion - think a "hall of mirrors" type effect.

Signwriter suppliers would be the place to look for it.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.