I just covered my above ground pool, following the instructions supplied with the cover.
- Inflate pillow to about 50%.
- Install pillow in middle of pool using supplied leads.
- Drape cover over the pool.
- Thread cable through eyelets in cover.
- Insert both ends of cable into turnbuckle, and tighten slightly.
- Pull cover into position as turnbuckle is tightened (do not over tighten).
- Put water on top of the cover.
I had a good, even distribution of water on the cover this morning. Then the wind kicked up a bit, and now all the water is on one side of the cover. Should I add more water on top of the cover? How much water is too much?