I have a new Goodman high efficient furnace model number GMH950703BXAG1. And this is the problem I'm having now:
- Turn on the furnace power (after ~1 hour off)
- Turn on the thermostat with Temp setting higher than room temp.
- The inducer motor comes on, about 10 seconds later the ignitor lights up, 5 seconds later flames come on, and heat gets into the condo.
- Furnace shuts off when set temp is reached.
- After the temperature drops about 2 degrees, I can see the thermostat shows "heat" and hear the click from thermostat, but the inducer motor won't come on to start the sequence.
- There is no power light or flashing light on, the furnace looks like is out of power, after I turn breaker off and wait a few minutes and turn it back on, then it goes to normal cycle one time,
Any ideas what's causing this?