I recently had a power outage that blew one of our air conditioning fuses (which we were able to fix) and one of the fuses (out of two) in our spa equipment service control board. Next to both fuse slots it says 3 amps, but the fuse that blew had this written on it:
(it is about 19 or 20 mm long)
Does that mean its 3.15 amps, 3 amps, 15 amps? I thought it was supposed to be 3 amps since it clarifies that on the circuit board so I got a 3 amp 20 mm bussman fuse from Home Depot.
It came with two fuses and one blew like a firework so I don't want to put the other one in with the chance that there is a short circuit causing it. Any help would be appreciated.
Is there a short circuit or should I just try getting a 3.15 amp 125v fuse (instead of 3 amp 240 volt fuse)