I have sewer cap that has lost its threads. I am wondering what options I have to replace/fix that does not involving tearing up the cement floor. Are compression fittings a good option? enter image description here

1 Answer 1


Yep. You can buy rubber "test plugs" of the appropriate size. They look like this one sold by Zoro Tools:

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.