I am trying to replace the switch in my space heater, but am unsure what type it is to do a search for it. It has three terminals one one side and 2 on the other.

This part is from a Duraflame heater (Model: DFH-NH-1-T).



  • CQC brand. Confusing markings. One side shows 250VAC, the other 125VAC, but at least you know it's 15A rating is clear.
    – hookenz
    Jun 4, 2014 at 0:23
  • It looks a lot like a switch you would find in a box fan. The main difference being that box fans typically use push-in connections instead of blade connections. Jun 4, 2014 at 16:09

1 Answer 1


I was able to find this site: http://www.czjinhe.com/english/content/product5.htm

Which show some information about your switch and might sell it. I used this query with google: zhongling pa66 xk-2 switch

  • PA66 identifies that the switch is made of polyamide (nylon) 6-6, so probably isn't necessary to uniquely identify the part. Jun 3, 2014 at 22:01
  • @zersped I e-mailed the company and they responded with the following: "Dear sir:This switch is our patented products, but this switch is a copy one. www.czjinhe.com If you buy heater which use our switch, it will not out of order. I think you could ask the the heater service department to change one for free. Thanks and Best regards!"
    – Rick
    Jun 11, 2014 at 11:17
  • I created a ticket to Twinstar which is the company that makes the Duraflame heater (Model: DFH-NH-1-T), but they responded with the following: "Thanks for the inquiry sorry to say we don't have any parts for this units/ thanks/"
    – Rick
    Jun 11, 2014 at 11:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.