I need to replace this part, but I do not know what it is called (see picture). It serves to limit the range of motion of an aluminum frame glass door. It is exposed when the door is open. When closed, it folds on top of the door and is completely hidden.

What is it, and where can I find one?

enter image description here

enter image description here


That appears to be a concealed overhead door stop. You might have to search around a bit to find the right style and size - if you know the manufacturer of the door you can try there to see if they sell replacement parts.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.