My toilet seat is broken, so I've had to find a replacement. As it turns out, I need to get inside the bowl to fasten the screws that keep the seat steady. I also need to get inside there to get the old seat-holders loose. Because there is no visible access port, I'm getting worried that I need to remove the whole toilet just so I can attach the stupid seat. There is a small hole on the side of the toilet a little close to where the screw goes but it's pretty small. I can't find a brand name aside from "plus", but the flushing mechanism is marked "tece".

My toilet

  • What's that hole in the side for? – Chris Cudmore Apr 14 '14 at 19:21

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.