In my shower there are two bumps meant to receive a square rod. I drew a picture as I don't know what they would be called. I want to put a rod in there, but I don't know if there is a special name for it and where I would get one.

enter image description here

  • Square towel bars like to get pulled of the wall. Buy one with a cylindrical rod.
    – Mazura
    Sep 9, 2014 at 20:24

1 Answer 1


It's called a towel bar. Usually they come with the "bumps" so you might have to buy both.

  • 2
    LOL @ "bumps" ?
    – amphibient
    Apr 10, 2014 at 19:28

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.