I can't figure out how to hook up the incoming water to my reverse osmosis system. I want to tap off the braided hose here, and use a quick fit for the plastic tubing but have searched and ordered two parts and can't seem to figure out what is correct.

under sink braided hose

1 Answer 1


you need whats called a braided hose adaptor. see pic attached. enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.