See the image below. I imagine this is where a built-in soap dispenser or water filter would go. Until recently, the metal piece next to it covered the hole. But rust got the best of it. I just want to cover the hole again, ideally as flush to the surface of the sink as possible.

enter image description here


If you go to amazon.com and search for "sink hole cover", you will find something that's acceptable.

  • I never imagined that this would be such a common situation that a generic search like that would work! – maxedison Jan 28 '14 at 18:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.