I'm planning on tiling a bathroom floor and a walk-in shower (including the ceiling). I haven't looked into pricing yet, but I've heard that porcelain would be a better, yet more expensive material to use in a bathroom.
- What type of porcelain should I use if I want it in a bathroom and shower?
- What type of ceramic should I use if I want it in a bathroom and shower?
- How much more expensive is porcelain (in general)?
- Is it worth spending the extra money on porcelain?
- What are the general pros/cons of each material?