I have Zurn crimp rings and the Zurn ratchet tool. I was wondering what brass fitting I can use. Do they need to be Zurn fittings or can they be any crimp fittings?

enter image description here enter image description here

For example, can I use sharkbite crimp fittings? or do I need to use the Zurn crimp fittings? They look very similar or I can't tell the difference. Thanks for any help.

enter image description here


I believe everything labeled as a "PEX" fitting would be compatible without regard to the brand (other than the tool required to fasten the rings)

  • Hello, and welcome to Stack Exchange. This sounds like good information, but where did it come from? Some supporting information would be really helpful. – Daniel Griscom Apr 2 '18 at 21:59
  • It's a guess but it's probably correct – Jassem Abdal Apr 3 '18 at 12:57

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.