I have been stumped trying to find out what type of bulb this is.
I have some strings of outdoor lights and this one string has this unusual bayonet style attachment instead of a typical S14 replacement bulb.
I really don't want to have to rip the strings down as opposed to just buying a box of replacements. No matter what I search for I can't find anything with this type of connector though.

enter image description here
enter image description here
enter image description here

1 Answer 1



They are out of stock, but you might be able to cross-reference the part number to find the equivalent from another supplier.

  • Thank you, that helps so much!!
    – Tiamat76
    Commented Apr 21 at 5:49

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.