I have some crown molding in my living room that looks like may consist of at least 2 different pieces. I'm trying to match it in other rooms and along another wall that connects to it.

Any tips on what the names of each piece are and best way to find a match. My guess is these are some pieces from a big box store like lowes. RELIABILT brand looks kind of similar just eyeballing the pictures online.


1 Answer 1


Looks like a standard colonial crown with either a lattice or similar material mounted below the crown by a few inches with the drywall painted all the same so it looks like one detail, although it is 2 separate pieces

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.