I cannot for the life of me figure out what kind of faucet this is. I need to replace the stems as they are leaking but without knowing the brand I am stumped!

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • Any pictures from other angles? (FYI -- took me to figure out the picture was from underneath looking up, for anyone else baffled at first). The knob(s) would be good to see as well.
    – Jacob S
    Commented Jul 16, 2013 at 16:42

1 Answer 1


It's an installed faucet as far as I can make out. To replace the stems it is not necessary to know the mfr and model (though might be helpful), instead just bring them in to a plumbing store (ideally) or Home Depot.

I once brought my broken version of this part:

enter image description here

in to a plumbing store. Without out my saying a word, the counterhelp simply looked at it, said 'ok', walked back into the stock shelves and came back with the replacement kit.

  • Hi Everyone, here is a better angle. Sorry for the confusing photo i.imgur.com/UezOmTy.jpg
    – devin
    Commented Jul 16, 2013 at 19:42
  • thanks. added your photo. still, just bring the parts to a plumbing store and in all likely hood they will ID just by sight.
    – mike
    Commented Jul 16, 2013 at 19:46
  • I think Mike is right. You can replace the faucets with any brand. They are not attached to the spout.
    – hookenz
    Commented Jul 16, 2013 at 20:54
  • 1
    thanks Matt, though not what I meant. What I meant was that the plumbing store will identify the mfr and model for the customer. They are experts and it will most likely be trivial, and will have the exact oem replacement parts in stock.
    – mike
    Commented Jul 16, 2013 at 21:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.