toilet in question

How do I install a bidet T-valve here?

I’m trying to install a handheld bidet on the toilet. This is the one I’d like to install

enter image description here

Unlike other toilets, there isn’t much space to install the T-valve. Any ideas on what I can do here? How do i make more space for the T-valve there, is there some extension pipe that I can get?

The pipe in the pic reads 7/8” ballcock, 3/8” comp, 12” length

1 Answer 1


Yes you buy the 7/8 ballcock extension hose.

ballcock extension hose

  • 1
    I would think this would normally be called a "pipe" or "hose", not a "cord"... Usually "cord" is for electricity or trussing up your prisoner, not running water through. ;)
    – FreeMan
    Feb 27 at 13:05

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.