I have a panel in my cabinetry that's held into its cutout with plastic clips screwed into the back. The clips are ~15 years old and no longer doing a great job at holding the panel in place, however my local hardware stores haven't seen clips like these so don't sell replacements. I'm not even sure what they're actually called so haven't been able to find replacements online.

Does anyone know what these things are called?

enter image description here

  • 1
    Might be a PITA to do, but there should be many ways of attaching the panel. I am assuming the panel stays in place and is not removed often.
    – crip659
    Commented Jan 20 at 1:37
  • As for the name I would guess a plastic spring clip. After 1001 pages you might find the right size, or not.
    – crip659
    Commented Jan 20 at 2:06
  • I could glue the panel on but I don't know if I'd ever need to remove it to service the kitchen sink the panel's in front of down the road.
    – Tim R
    Commented Jan 20 at 3:05
  • Zillions of possibilities out there. Here’s one: leevalley.com/en-us/shop/hardware/fasteners/knockdown-hardware/… Commented Jan 20 at 4:11
  • a few supermarkets may do the job as replacements
    – jsotola
    Commented Jan 20 at 5:28

1 Answer 1


False Front Clip or cabinet blank clip.

  • Thank you! False Front Clip or cabinet blank clip it is!
    – Tim R
    Commented Jan 20 at 19:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.