Does anyone recognize this tool?

Maybe it came with a door or something and it is specific to that item?

enter image description here

  • Are there any markings on the metal or plastic bits? Can you give us a size reference?
    – FreeMan
    Commented Jan 5 at 14:49
  • 1
    Looks a bit like a reamer, but it also looks like aluminum. Is it ferrous?
    – isherwood
    Commented Jan 5 at 15:09
  • 2
    If it were a hex head, I'd almost think (based on your information that it may be related to a door) that it's used to lock open a crash bar on a commercial exterior door. But in my experience those are typically hex keys.
    – Milwrdfan
    Commented Jan 5 at 15:16
  • 1
    It looks like a tool to remove/clean piercing holes in tires before sealing. Do not know english name of it
    – k_z
    Commented Jan 5 at 16:37
  • 1
    looks like something that someone made from another tool
    – jsotola
    Commented Jan 5 at 18:17


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.