I have a small leak at where the pvc joins the cold water copper flex pipe of the water heater. How can I fix this?

  • 5
    Please add a picture of the place where the PVC joins the copper flex tube. Commented Oct 9, 2023 at 11:46

1 Answer 1


Assuming this is a threaded connection, I swear by pipe joint sealing compound.

Of course you will need to turn the water off and open the connection to apply the compound to the threads.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.