Just moved into this place that has existing curtain tracks. What kind of curtains do I look for for these specific tracks? Do these tracks have a name?

Looking for a lower cost option.

enter image description here

  • 1
    Usually any curtain will fit/attach to any track. That track should have points/rings/holders to attach curtains to it. Not sure if they are called curtain hooks/pins, but they fit in the top of curtains to hang from the tracks.
    – crip659
    Oct 6, 2023 at 19:12
  • Take this picture to a home decor shop and ask them there. I think just about any curtain will work, but I'm not sure that you have all the pieces that you need. It seems to me there should be a series of hangers between the two pull rods to actually hang the curtain from. I'm not sure this question is within the scope of DIY/Home Improvement, but I'll leave that decision to others.
    – gnicko
    Oct 6, 2023 at 20:55

1 Answer 1


Whenever I can't quite nail down the name of something like this I always go to the McMaster-Carr website. It's always way too expensive to purchase there, but often times I can figure out better search terms by rummaging through the catalog. Here's what they have on curtain rails.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.