What is this tool called and what is it used for?

I have searched for the product number on Biltema without luck as the number is not visible anymore. Contacting Biltema with the same pictures also gave me no answer.

enter image description here

enter image description here

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


It's a mechanic's tool, used to install springs on car brakes. For example https://www.jbtools.com/lisle-45100-brake-spring-tool/?wi=off&gclid=CjwKCAjw69moBhBgEiwAUFCx2NsKK5Y10jyz5yuRG6Bx5WNYU9Ty8JEnimMbWVfv_gjqpEbsgjUgYhoC4CwQAvD_BwE


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.