Does anybody know how is it called this part? Is taken from a sliding double pane window that I have no idea about what brand/model it is. I found them broken, both the upper and the lower. enter image description here It goes mounted here enter image description here enter image description here

Have no idea how to search for to buy it online, just probably go to HD and ask someone.....

  • take it to a glass shop
    – jsotola
    Commented Sep 17, 2023 at 7:10

1 Answer 1


Yeah. It is called pivot bar after searching through the internet just by images. On a 10 miles radius from my location at all glass shops and big boxes like HD/Lowes no one knows how it is called they even don't know where is coming from.

  • You need to go to a window wholesaler or manufacturer, not a big box store staffed with teenagers nor a glass shop. I happen to have a few window/door manufacturers/wholesalers close to where I live, but they rarely have parts that can be substituted for other manufacturers'. Usually the answer is "buy a new one."
    – Cheery
    Commented Sep 18, 2023 at 22:15

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.