- I currently have a 2 way light.
- I am working with the old Black and Red wires, not the current Blue and Brown. (I am in the UK.)
- There are 2 switches to this 1 light. Switch A and Switch B
- In the back of both switches, there are 2 wires coming down the walls. 1 wire is a twin and earth with the Black and Red, going to L2 and L1 respectively. And a second wire is a single core going to Common.
- I am unable to run a new cable from the existing light fitting to the new light fitting.
- I am only able to access the cables in the ceiling above Switch A.
- I am unable to run a new cable from any of the switches.
I have fitted the new light fitting and run a twin and earth from this new light fitting to where the Switch A wires are in the ceiling. (L1, L2 & Common)
- Is it possible to add a second light to these switches?
- If so, how do I do this with the constraints above?