I cracked some window trim in my condo. Where can I get a replacement? It looks like PVC material but I'm not able to find anything at Home Depot. Is this because its commercial material or something?

enter image description here

OK I ended up just ripping it off.

Clips into the side of the window

enter image description here enter image description here

clips into the side of the window

  • We try to stay away from doing shopping. You know what you need, shop til you drop.
    – JACK
    Commented Jul 10, 2023 at 18:54
  • Can you take the broken piece out and post a picture of shape? Right now it just looks to be a flat piece that snaps into grooves, about the same as window blinds. The colour should be the hardest to match if so.
    – crip659
    Commented Jul 10, 2023 at 18:58
  • The new picture looks like a custom moulding from the window maker. The condo building department/maintenance should have information for the window maker or the trim maker in their records to get replacements.
    – crip659
    Commented Jul 10, 2023 at 19:55


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.