what is the silver adapter thingy called I have lost the one I brought from clas ohlson. enter image description here

1 Answer 1


Dremel specifically calls them a mandrel. You could also search cutoff wheel arbor for some larger sizes.

See photo below from Amazon.

enter image description here

  • 1
    Searching for dremel silver adapter thingy finds it also in images.
    – crip659
    Jul 1, 2023 at 20:43
  • 1
    @crip659 I've come to the conclusion that "thingy" really does cover a lot of strange parts.
    – JACK
    Jul 2, 2023 at 0:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.