Good day to all,

Dear community, please, try to help me.

I bought a freestanding shower faucet but the shower/faucet switch broke and now I'm having trouble finding a replacement. I know that this mixer is very common in Poland.

enter image description here

This is how the small switch looks like, because there are models with a large switch

enter image description here

As a result, without any reason, the regulator flew out of its seat and, as you can see in the picture, broke

enter image description here

  • Looks like the back part of the diverter valve broke off, probably is still inside the housing. Can you remove it? Or maybe small pieces of it fell into the plumbing. That would be bad. You have no docs/warranty?
    – jay613
    Commented May 11, 2023 at 11:00
  • Unfortunately, but no any docs or warranty. I will try to remove the back part of the diverter valve today. I've tried to contact with supplier, but they are very very lazy and don't answer anything specific.
    – warpgate
    Commented May 11, 2023 at 11:54
  • 1
    Hmm .. there is nothing in your hand that shows how that thing would be installed. No threads, no screw sticking out the back. So I wonder if the broken part is threaded, and still screwed into the valve body? If so it won't be fun to remove.
    – jay613
    Commented May 11, 2023 at 13:56

1 Answer 1


Finally i've received an answer from the supplier:

enter image description here

enter image description here

I hope that this information will help someone to resolve the same problem.

Thanks to all for your help and understanding, wish you all the best.

  • Your answer could be improved with additional supporting information. Please edit to add further details, such as citations or documentation, so that others can confirm that your answer is correct. You can find more information on how to write good answers in the help center.
    – Community Bot
    Commented May 12, 2023 at 20:45
  • They sent you these pictures but they won't send you the new part?
    – jay613
    Commented Jun 11, 2023 at 20:16
  • Now you can see how to remove the broken part. The second set of holes (the left set in your last picture) are broken in half. The part that is still inside the body is screwed in, as you can now see, and the broken holes should provide a way for you to grab it and unscrew it. A pair of needle nose pliers might work Or in fact, the broken part that you have might work to engage the broken part that is still inside, using a wrench to turn it.
    – jay613
    Commented Jun 11, 2023 at 20:17
  • 1
    Who's the supplier? Did they give you a part number? This answer doesn't really provide anything useful.
    – matt.
    Commented Oct 9, 2023 at 20:22

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.