My shower faucet handle disconnected from what I believe is part of the thermostatic mixer valve: enter image description here

I believe that I can simply reconnect the handle when I get a replacement part, but I can't find the part anywhere online. On a tag on the side, it has the following data: R120SSBP TYPE P ASSE 1016 A112.81.1. It is a UFC American Standard part.

enter image description here

Does anyone know where I could get a replacement part for this?

1 Answer 1


You can start out by taking it to your home store. While they lack in many plumbing areas, they do stock many different types of cartridges. Next, try a plumbing supply store. If they don't have it in stock, they'll know how to order it for you.

  • I'd go straight to a plumbing supply store. Odds are good the guy at the counter will know what he's looking at before you've finished explaining the problem to him.
    – FreeMan
    Oct 1 at 13:50

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.